Music Lessons in Wetumpka, Alabama
Guitar, piano, drums, voice, ukulele, music theory tutoring
Our students love their private, in-person lessons! Most of our lessons are one-on-one and take place in Wetumpka, Alabama. In addition, we go to Montgomery at least one day per week to teach students in-studio. Anyone can learn with us! Children, teens adults, beginners, and advanced players- music is for everyone with a desire to learn!
Our lessons achieve a perfect balance of technique, full-length songs, and musical theory. We always ask our students about their goals and interests and keep the lessons relevant to those goals. Plus, we look at each student’s personality and interests, so we can teach in a way that matches their learning style.
What do Suncho School of Music students think of their lessons? Read our Google reviews to find out!
Why take lessons with a teacher as opposed to self-teaching online?
- Personalized Feedback: Your teacher will be focused on you and give you all the guidance you need to improve your playing. Feel free to ask your teacher any questions you want to improve your playing fast.
- Accountability: Knowing your teacher will check your progress each week motivates you to practice consistently. Furthermore, if you are having trouble finding time to practice, your teacher will gladly look at your specific situation and give you advice on how to incorporate practice time into your weekly schedule.
- Personalized Instruction: Work with your instructor on creating a fun and engaging lesson plan. Tell your teacher what you want to learn and he or she will help you learn it! Don’t know what song you want to play? No problem, instructors are more than happy to make recommendations that fit with your interests and skill level. We will help you discover new music!
- Flexible Scheduling: The ability to choose your day and time each week, and reschedule if you need to, allows you to comfortably fit music into your schedule. Going on Vacation? No problem, just let your instructor know, and he or she will work with you on rescheduling the lessons.
- Best of Both Worlds: Simultaneously, committing to meeting for 4 lessons per month keeps you consistent and on track. Learning with a phone app may sound super flexible, but if you only play your instrument “when you feel like it” and have no accountability or feedback, you probably won’t stick with it very long.
Charter School Partners
Furthermore, we are proud to be vendors with several charter schools. We are currently partnered with Gorman Learning Center, iLead Exploration, Blue Ridge Academy, and Inspire Charter Network. If you are a charter school family and want to take lessons with us, simply let us know which school you are working with, and we will get in touch with them to register as service providers.
Online Music Lessons
This is our newest offering and it has been so much fun connecting with new students from across the country! We provide online private music lessons, group guitar classes for kids, and affordable online music courses. Please click this link to read about our online learning options: Online Music Lessons