Affordable music lessons with an excellent value! Here is what’s included:
- Weekly, reoccurring schedule. Your time is reserved each week, so you won’t need to call your teacher every single week to find out when to meet.
- Ability to reschedule lessons if you need. Because life can be unpredictable, you may contact your teacher to change the day or time of your lesson if something comes up.
- Fun guaranteed! Everyone learns the basics, but you can tell your instructor what kind of music you enjoy and what songs you want to play. We customize to each student’s goals!
- Practice Assignments for days that you don’t meet with your teacher
- Options to fit every schedule and budget.
- Performance opportunities around the Alabama River Region.
Weekly Private Lessons
Weekly private lessons are the best way to improve quickly and consistently.
Contact us to discuss which lesson length is best for your needs.
30 min lessons– $110/month ($27.50/lesson)
45 min lessons – $150/month ($37.50/lesson)
60 min lessons– $190/month ($47.50/lesson)
We have the option of purchasing one lesson at a time. Single sessions are a great way to try out lessons without making an ongoing commitment yet, or for short-term goals, such as audition prep. We also book lessons at the single session rate for biweekly students. Single session rates are a dollar per minute:
30 min/single – $30
45 min/single – $45
60 min/single – $60
Another way to get affordable music lessons is to buy a bundle of 10 sessions to use whenever you’d like. This way, you don’t always need to keep an ongoing weekly schedule and can change the day and time that you meet. This is a great option for people with fluctuating schedules, and allows you to save money compared to booking lessons at the single session rate. Rates for lesson bundles are similar to the rates for monthly billing:
Bundle of 10 lessons at 30 minutes: $275 ($27.50/session)
Bundle of 10 lessons at 45 minutes: $375 ($37.50/session)
Bundle of 10 lessons at 60 minutes: $475 ($47.50/session)